Quantum optics and
foundations of quantum mechanics
29th April-2nd May 2003
Seminar room of the Department of Theoretical Physics.
Departments of Theoretical Physics and Physical Chemistry, UPV-EHU.
Funded by ``Vicerrectorado del Campus de Vizcaya (UPV-EHU)''
Information: Organizers' e-mail
- April 29
- ``Atomic time of arrival measurement
with a laser of finite beam width",
J. A. Damborenea (UPV-EHU)
- May 1
- ``Structures in phase space quasidistributions"
R. Sala (La Laguna)
- ``Tunneling dynamics in relativistic and non-relativistic
F. Delgado (UPV-EHU)
- ``Action scales for decoherence, structure in phase space and chaos",
D. Alonso (La Laguna)
- ``Rigged Hilbert spaces",
R. de la Madrid (Valladolid)
- May 2
- ``Optimal atomic detection by control of laser intensity
B. Navarro (UPV-EHU)
- ``Kijowski's time of arrival distribution: review and recent developments"
J. G. Muga (UPV-EHU)
- ``Small world graphs by the iterated ``My friends are your
A. Ruschhaupt (Bielefeld and UPV-EHU)
- ``Real clocks and the Zeno effect"
I. Egusquiza (UPV-EHU)