Postdoctoral Positions of our group
We have a 2-year postdoctoral position available this year, starting in Sept. 2017.
See all the information here.
Graduate Student Information
- The Department of Theoretical Physics is currently offering a Masters in Physics entitled: Masters on Scientific and Technological aspect of a Quantum Theory. For more information click on the link above.
- There are some limited amount of grant opportunities for master students. You can have a look at the following links:
- There are also Ph.D. opportunities in Early Universe Cosmology in our group.
- Please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a graduate student in our group.
- Good Ph.D candidates can apply Fellowships from the University of the Basque Country.
- There are also some Fellowships from the Government of the Basque Country as well as from the Spanish Ministry of Science, MINECO.
Postdoctoral Positions from Other funding agencies
Interested candidates for any of these position should send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org enquiring about them. See the relevant information for each program below. Unfortunately some of these links are only available in Spanish. Following the internal selection process we will help the successful applicants with the needed paperwork.
- Postdoctoral Positions funded by the University of the Basque Country. Every year there is a call for a very limited number of UPV Postdoctoral Fellowships to incorporate new postdocs to the research groups of the university.
- Postdoctoral Programme of the Ministry of Science. The Spanish Government through MINECO has annual calls for Postodoctoral Fellows to join a research group in Spain. Her are the 2 different kinds of positions. The Juan de la Cierva-Formacion y Juan de la Cierva-Incorporacion.
- Marie Curie Fellowships. The European Union offers a Individual Fellowship for International applicants. See the detail information in the EU website for the details on eligibility.
- Ramon y Cajal Programme. The Ramon y Cajal program is a Spanish national program to incorporate qualified candidates to the Spanish academic system under a 5-year fixed-term contract position. Candidates should apply directly through the official website of the call, which will be announced in this website PROGRAMA RAMON y CAJAL 2017.
Ikerbasque Junior Fellows
The Basque Foundation for Science offers every year a call for Ikerbasque Junior Fellows to join the Basque Research centers. Please contact us for further information on these fellowships.