Pre-enrolment is NOW CLOSED for this year.
During the pre-enrolment procedure you will be asked to provide the following documentation.
– Photocopy of your DNI.
– Photocopy of your official academic transcript with the grades of all the subjects in your degree.
Apart from these documents you can also add the following items if you have them, although they are not compulsory.
– CV of the student.
– Photocopy of your undergraduate degree.
– Project, articles and publications by the student.
– Other achievements, recommendation letters, etc…
In addition foreign students without an spanish DNI should present either a Residence Identification or Passport. Furthermore foreign students whose degrees have not been homologated must submit a certified translation of their degree in English.
Note that in order to secure their admission to the program they will be asked to submit all the required documentation requested by the university only at the time of enrollment. One can also pre-enrol directly through our administrative staff (email@example.com).
Our pre-enrolment procedure is a TWO step process.
1. First you should sign up in the department’s local database.
2. You will be redirected to the university website where you will need to upload the documentation mentioned earlier and submit the official application to the program.
Start your pre-enrolment application by clicking here.
Once the Academic Committee studies the pre-enrolment applications received, pre-enrolled students will be informed whether they have been accepted or not. Students can also find out the status here: pre-enrolment applications status.